Austin Non-Violent Crime Lawyer
Call 512-769-2371 for a Free Evaluation Today!
Non-violet crimes include a broad range of offenses that do not include physically harming or intent to physically harm another.
Success in defending those charged with non-violent crimes comes from treating each piece of evidence with care and attention to detail in order to build a solid defense. Channing Neary has the focus and work ethic that is required to make the strongest defense case possible. Call 512-769-2371 to discuss how your freedom can be protected with the right lawyer on your side.
- Bail Jumping and Failure to Appear
- Burglary of a Building
- Burglary of a Habitation
- Criminal Mischief
- Criminal Trespass
- Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity
- Evading Arrest or Detention
- Failure to Identify
- Hindering Apprehension or Prosecution
- Interference with Public Duties
- Official Oppression
- Resisting Arrest/Transport