Drug & Firearm Possession
Call 512-769-2371 for a Free Evaluation Today!
The criminal justice system takes drug and firearm offenses very seriously. Being charged with such an offense can leave lasting blemishes on your record and hurt your eligibility for employment, housing and programs.
It's important to know that law enforcement does not have the right to search you, your car or your home without proper documentation. You also always have the right to remain silent. Channing Neary has had repeated success in building cases that explore every detail of her clients' search, seizure and arrest. With the right criminal defense lawyer, you have the best chance of keeping your freedom. Call now at 512-769-2371 for a free consultation.
- Discharge of Firearm in Certain Municipalities
- Drug Possession
- Drug Possession with Intent to Manufacture or Deliver
- Places Weapons Prohibited
- Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon
- Unlawfully Carrying a Handgun by License Holder
- Unlawful Possession of Firearm